Jeremy D. Close, MD
Dr. Close is a board certified, non-surgical sports physician who has served as team physician for a variety of sports teams on a professional, high school and collegiate level.
He has a special interest in cutting edge treatment options and musculoskeletal injury prevention. He currently sits on the board of the Athlete Health Organization, which provides comprehensive screening physicals to Philadelphia high schools.
- B.A., Colorado College
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College
- Residency, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Primary Care Sports Medicine
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, Family Practice
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- CAQ in Sports Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine