Colleen Bradley, PT, DPT
Colleen Bradley is a Physical Therapist specializing in Orthopedic Rehabilitation. She holds a doctorate in Physical Therapy from Neumann University and a BS in Biology from Mount St. Mary's College. Colleen has been with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital for over 25 years. Currently, Colleen works as an Advanced Clinician I focusing on concussion and orthopedic injuries.
- B.S., Mount Saint Mary's College
- A.A.S., Atlantic Community College
- M.S., Neumann College
- D.P.T., Neumann University
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- American Physical Therapy Association(APTA)